6/19/2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com W00t I'm back from my trip to my onii-chan's house (it was a few days ago >.>;;;). His house is so pretty and the area where he lives it's so peaceful, clean and big. He had planned along with his wife to make a family party to have fun, to go to the pools around there and u know, just to have a friendly day. Well, what I didn't know is that there were a lot of kids coming @__@ and they're so annoying, I just wanted to kick all their arsses >.>. Oh and this boy never stopped looking at me, I was so irritated that I walked away everytime I saw him <.<.

Lol but besides from that, when we spent the day on the pools, we were playing volleyball and all the beach-like crap but it was fun.. <.< >.> not to mention that mom told me to stay out of the sun since right now I have this huge big ass rash all over my ass and it's BURNING! >.> but luckily I didn't get burned by the sun ^^ *kicks rashness* ... >.>;;; and well here I am again, back to work overtime ^^;;


anyway today is daddy's day and I came with something so corny that I'm just amazed at how corny it turned out to be o.o;;; it's in spanish *kicks stupid PR*

ermm....

too corny to post it here or should I....

nah, it's in spanish and this thing doesn't accept some spanish letters and punctuations >.>

well I posted it in my LJ so go look there if u truly care :P

currently hearing: Ride on shooting star by the pillows

Posted by yuriko at 7:20 PM








~Small Bio~


Name: Keyla

Nick: Yuriko/Keira

Age: 16

Birthday: May 29

E-mail:
Keirachan@gmail.com

Likes: Anime, cooking, reading manga, webdesigning

Dislikes: Broccoli, art stealers, girly girls, teachers?

Fav animes and mangas:
Naruto, AIR, Mai-Hime, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicle and many more

~My Friends~

~Yoko-chan~
~Sori-chan~ (twinnie)
~Alpha-chan~
~Hassan~

~Stuff~



~Fav Sites~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My LJ

National Anime

Defied Dreams

Ear Tweak

BleachPortal

Naruto Fan

~Naruto and Bleach Fan Clubs~


Hitsu Fanclub

Itachi Fan Club

IchixRukia Fanclub

Kakashi Fanclub

Obito Fan Club

Naruto Fan Club

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Fanlistings~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Mr.Spam~




~Visitors? WTF LOL~~