5/20/2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com I dun know if it's a curse or something but everytime vacation time comes I get sick -____-;;; my throat feels like total crap and I feel like I need to to sleep all day but I dun want to >.>. Yesterday I had to go to school and pay for the next school year and that means I'm officially out of money until mom pays me back >.>;;. Besides from that, I found out that a childhood friend of mine studied there and for my luck it was the girl I thought it was a bitch I met many years ago, I sure made a huge mistake about that since she's one of my bestest friends of all my life ^^;;. I found out that she's in the Data Entry workshop and that she's doing good and all that crap and once again, she's taller than me by ummm I think 3" or more ^^;;;.

Well, this morning I decided to talk with my mom on what to do in this summer, I told her all tha I have planned but I told her I would like to go to different places and have fun atleast on sundays, she agreed and I hope this summer it won't be as bad as the others.

well two new avys:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

v2
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

currently hearing: HONEY by Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by yuriko at 1:32 PM








~Small Bio~


Name: Keyla

Nick: Yuriko/Keira

Age: 16

Birthday: May 29

E-mail:
Keirachan@gmail.com

Likes: Anime, cooking, reading manga, webdesigning

Dislikes: Broccoli, art stealers, girly girls, teachers?

Fav animes and mangas:
Naruto, AIR, Mai-Hime, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicle and many more

~My Friends~

~Yoko-chan~
~Sori-chan~ (twinnie)
~Alpha-chan~
~Hassan~

~Stuff~



~Fav Sites~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My LJ

National Anime

Defied Dreams

Ear Tweak

BleachPortal

Naruto Fan

~Naruto and Bleach Fan Clubs~


Hitsu Fanclub

Itachi Fan Club

IchixRukia Fanclub

Kakashi Fanclub

Obito Fan Club

Naruto Fan Club

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Fanlistings~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Mr.Spam~




~Visitors? WTF LOL~~