5/30/2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com jeje ^^ yesterday was great. My friends took me to all of our already planned places and had loads of fun (especially in Time Out XD). It began me fighthing with Ryo (ani-ue) since I arrived and I was like: "get your ass over here and pronto or I'll throw my house style celly at yer face" and he was all "you don't dare" and so on. After we gathered, we went to Time Out, played Soul Calibur and other games but Ryo got so cocky that I wanted to kick his ass in the game but nooo, I only did once *kicks stupid arcade controls* if only it was by GC I would totally kicked his ass XD. Then we played DDR (I sill suck in the arcades but I can still play ^^;;) and finally I could finally beat him on that. Later we got to Hot Topic and I saw this Inu plushies and I was all *squeals* I want it *puppy eyes* and I got it ^^. Everything was going well but then I saw my dad and I was surprised to see him since he was going to offer me to eat at Chili's as my birthday present after I finish with my friend but he got there too early, I said to him that how about later or tomorrow (today) and he was all ok or so I thought. We went for some ice cream but then mom called me saying that my dad said terrible stuff about me, I was surprised, full of anger yet sad- when I hung the phone I burst up crying bcz I couldn't take it anymore (I rarely cry since I'm always happy and moody but this time I couldn't hold myself), I felt like my dad lost confidence in me without a reason since I wasn't doing anything wrong but hanging out with my friends. Well, after that call I thought that my happy birthday went all bye bye since I felt the world's weight in top of me; suddenly ryo managed to calm me down saying stuff that were true but I was too blind to notice it before. My dad has always been bossy, very protective and jumps to conclusions to quickly and that's why I thought he would be mad at me forever. Ryo kept comforting me and I was thankful for having a friend like him around since if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have enjoyed the rest of the day. heh it's funny but my birthday is kinda like a curse day since something always goes wrong v.v. Now I dunno how to face him...

Anyway, after all that sappy stuff we went to the KFC and eat, I was talking to July (not the month, mind you :P) about all the animes episodes she has missed since I'm her BT and she's the leecher XD and I haven't seen her in a while. After eating we went to see the movie Star Wars- I never saw one of these movies 'til yesterday. the story is kinda complex but I think I liked this movie, not the best movie I've seen but it was good. When it was over, I still had 30 mins left so I spend the rest of my time playing DDR with Namir, it was fun, I got out all sweaty and tired.

and that's was the end of my day, pretty odd right? :P

oh and I made a new avy the day before yesterday, yay for hitsu ^^
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

currently hearing: annani ishoddadani by see-saw

Posted by yuriko at 11:47 AM








~Small Bio~


Name: Keyla

Nick: Yuriko/Keira

Age: 16

Birthday: May 29

E-mail:
Keirachan@gmail.com

Likes: Anime, cooking, reading manga, webdesigning

Dislikes: Broccoli, art stealers, girly girls, teachers?

Fav animes and mangas:
Naruto, AIR, Mai-Hime, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicle and many more

~My Friends~

~Yoko-chan~
~Sori-chan~ (twinnie)
~Alpha-chan~
~Hassan~

~Stuff~



~Fav Sites~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My LJ

National Anime

Defied Dreams

Ear Tweak

BleachPortal

Naruto Fan

~Naruto and Bleach Fan Clubs~


Hitsu Fanclub

Itachi Fan Club

IchixRukia Fanclub

Kakashi Fanclub

Obito Fan Club

Naruto Fan Club

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Fanlistings~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Mr.Spam~




~Visitors? WTF LOL~~