4/19/2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Another week, same old same old, right?... nah, there's always something exciting to do everyday ^^

But anyway, last weekend my dad didn't picked me up <.< something I'm used to. He didn't called me or came on the afternoon to see me >.<.... oh well, that's my dad, what can I do?
Yesterday (a day off) I spent the entire day making my stupid history project which infact I had to hand in today along saying a oral presentation with my project team. I didn't had any problems with it but one of the members of our team started to talk in a weird way (he made it on purpose) that made the entire class laught, even I couldn't hold my laughthing. Besides that, everything went smoothly and good, it took 30 mins though but I think it deserves an A for all of our efforts ^__^. When we finished, it was already lunch break and took the hour to relax from all that tension we had, it was a good break but I sure missed the sound of my friend's guitar since he was absent today *glares at him XD* oh well, atleast I hope he'll go tomorrow :3
While on lunch break while playing cards with two of my friends, one of them asked me why I'm always so peepy and hyper and I said "I dunno, maybe it's my nature to be that way" and he got a confused expression ^^;;;. Well I dun even know why I'm always in such a good mood, I should ask my best friend about it. I think that my hyperness reflects on the way I talk since some of my friends say and even one of my teachers told me that I talk very fast, I dunno but I don't find myself to be a fast talker ^^;;.

On other news, I'm catching up to some old animes that I really wanted to see including mai hime and air (both pretty awesome anime so far) and currently up to date with bleach, naruto and Tsubasa. I can't wait 'til I get cable connection again. *kicks 64* ^^;;


new sigs (current style: soft grunge + abit of abstract)

crappy
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my most current one
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

oh yeah, got a frickin obsession with FMA XP

oh and I made some new avatars reflecting my mood, so there will be the avtars you'll see beside my posts

currently hearing: Yasashii Yoake (.hack//sign ending)
random thought: ........ nothing ^^;;

Posted by yuriko at 4:23 PM








~Small Bio~


Name: Keyla

Nick: Yuriko/Keira

Age: 16

Birthday: May 29

E-mail:
Keirachan@gmail.com

Likes: Anime, cooking, reading manga, webdesigning

Dislikes: Broccoli, art stealers, girly girls, teachers?

Fav animes and mangas:
Naruto, AIR, Mai-Hime, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicle and many more

~My Friends~

~Yoko-chan~
~Sori-chan~ (twinnie)
~Alpha-chan~
~Hassan~

~Stuff~



~Fav Sites~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My LJ

National Anime

Defied Dreams

Ear Tweak

BleachPortal

Naruto Fan

~Naruto and Bleach Fan Clubs~


Hitsu Fanclub

Itachi Fan Club

IchixRukia Fanclub

Kakashi Fanclub

Obito Fan Club

Naruto Fan Club

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Fanlistings~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Mr.Spam~




~Visitors? WTF LOL~~