4/04/2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSooooo happy today ^_____^ I'm just in a great mood for some odd reason X3 dunno why though ^^;;; but it's a good feeling anyway so I leave it alone lol XD

Anywayz, like I said, feeling more happy than I usually do :3 and this feels great. Done my hw and my history project is almost done so I dun have anything to do atleast 'til tomorrow ^^;. Gotta take my electronics test and my history oral report but it's cool, I already studied for both XD. Well besides that sori-chan got me addicted to the 2nd ending song of ROD-TV (confidence) and I'm so obsessed that I'm hearing it for my 6th time in just 30 mins XD (thx twinnie :3 *huggles*) well what more can I say, nothing out of the ordinary passed today so can't say much ^^;; except maybe that I found out that there is going to be a jap version of the PPG, sori-chan told me and I was "WTF!!! that for real?!" and it's true since the creator is working with the producers also as the director. My friends are soo going to make fun of this tomorrow, can't wait to tell them kukukuku~~

Mood: extremely happy and hyper Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Currently hearing: confidence from ROD TV ending2 full version (obsessed XD)

Posted by yuriko at 6:37 PM








~Small Bio~


Name: Keyla

Nick: Yuriko/Keira

Age: 16

Birthday: May 29

E-mail:
Keirachan@gmail.com

Likes: Anime, cooking, reading manga, webdesigning

Dislikes: Broccoli, art stealers, girly girls, teachers?

Fav animes and mangas:
Naruto, AIR, Mai-Hime, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicle and many more

~My Friends~

~Yoko-chan~
~Sori-chan~ (twinnie)
~Alpha-chan~
~Hassan~

~Stuff~



~Fav Sites~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My LJ

National Anime

Defied Dreams

Ear Tweak

BleachPortal

Naruto Fan

~Naruto and Bleach Fan Clubs~


Hitsu Fanclub

Itachi Fan Club

IchixRukia Fanclub

Kakashi Fanclub

Obito Fan Club

Naruto Fan Club

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Fanlistings~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Mr.Spam~




~Visitors? WTF LOL~~