4/08/2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.comThis week was so tiring for me =_____= dunno why though but I'm glad it's finally Friday ^^;;;. It's been a nice week though a little busy but other than that was nice.


Well finally my school's yearly money has arrived and they will give it to me this monday (juicy $400 dollars kukukuku~~) planning on buying the digicam that I always wanted, clothes and maybe some anime, I just can't wait 'til I get it XD Anyway, besides from having a nice week, I'm looking forward to see what can I do this week, but all I know for certain that it won't be hanging out with my friends [inser sarcasm] THANKS MOM!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT [/sarcasm] oh well <.< atleast I can be with my dad, stepmother and aniki (well not really my big bro, but he's to me atleast)

oh well, didn't had much to say anyway ^^;;

meh, didn't do many sigs this week due to my busyness

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

best viewed on mozilla firefox, if you can't whitness the transparency then your browser sucks (aka IE)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

current mood: tired Image hosted by Photobucket.com
currently hearing: D-tecnolife by UVERworld

Posted by yuriko at 4:36 PM








~Small Bio~


Name: Keyla

Nick: Yuriko/Keira

Age: 16

Birthday: May 29

E-mail:
Keirachan@gmail.com

Likes: Anime, cooking, reading manga, webdesigning

Dislikes: Broccoli, art stealers, girly girls, teachers?

Fav animes and mangas:
Naruto, AIR, Mai-Hime, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicle and many more

~My Friends~

~Yoko-chan~
~Sori-chan~ (twinnie)
~Alpha-chan~
~Hassan~

~Stuff~



~Fav Sites~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My LJ

National Anime

Defied Dreams

Ear Tweak

BleachPortal

Naruto Fan

~Naruto and Bleach Fan Clubs~


Hitsu Fanclub

Itachi Fan Club

IchixRukia Fanclub

Kakashi Fanclub

Obito Fan Club

Naruto Fan Club

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Fanlistings~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Mr.Spam~




~Visitors? WTF LOL~~