3/25/2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.comMust be my worst week ever and it was supposed to be my spring break <.< oh well *sighs* I feel that I need to get this out of my chest or else I'll bust up crying for 2 hours again <.<
You know that weird feeling, the feeling of failing your friends without any reason? well I feel that I'm losing a close friend of mine (without me talking to her or anything like that) is just that... I dunno...
I really really would like to be of some help sometimes when someone very dear to me is sad or in emotional pain, I just feel so helpless not being able to help, so much it makes me cringe. I get this kind of thoughts sometimes and are very irritating since at nights is all I think of and sometimes I wake up crying since where I can cry all I want is in my dreams without anyone telling me to get over it. Crying makes me feel good, relieves me from all that tension, sadness and pressure on me. heh silly me eh?

lol, well I got that out of my chest and I feel much better
thank god for online journals :P

currently hearing: Believe by Nami Tamaki
Mood: confused

Posted by yuriko at 11:20 AM








~Small Bio~


Name: Keyla

Nick: Yuriko/Keira

Age: 16

Birthday: May 29

E-mail:
Keirachan@gmail.com

Likes: Anime, cooking, reading manga, webdesigning

Dislikes: Broccoli, art stealers, girly girls, teachers?

Fav animes and mangas:
Naruto, AIR, Mai-Hime, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicle and many more

~My Friends~

~Yoko-chan~
~Sori-chan~ (twinnie)
~Alpha-chan~
~Hassan~

~Stuff~



~Fav Sites~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My LJ

National Anime

Defied Dreams

Ear Tweak

BleachPortal

Naruto Fan

~Naruto and Bleach Fan Clubs~


Hitsu Fanclub

Itachi Fan Club

IchixRukia Fanclub

Kakashi Fanclub

Obito Fan Club

Naruto Fan Club

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Fanlistings~


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

~Mr.Spam~




~Visitors? WTF LOL~~